Survey Analytics recently presented a webinar entitled "How to Run Discrete Choice Conjoint Analysis."
Fill out the form at right to be redirected to a complimentary copy of the webinar video and slides.
Discrete choice conjoint analysis is a popular marketing research technique that helps you determine the optimal mix of features in a new product or service.
The basics of discrete choice conjoint analysis are not hard to understand. From this webinar you will gain an understanding of how to design, conduct and analyze a discrete choice conjoint analysis project.
This webinar will help you understand:
- What discrete choice conjoint analysis is
- The theory and logic behind discrete choice conjoint analysis
- When to use discrete choice conjoint in your research
- Specific case studies of how others have used discrete choice conjoint
- How to design a discrete choice conjoint project
- How to write a discrete choice conjoint questionnaire
- How to analyze the results of a discrete choice conjoint project
The webinar features Survey Analytics’ Enterprise Research Platform, with a newly enhanced discrete choice conjoint module, including such features as integrated d-optimal design generation, design import and upgraded part-worth calculations using maximum likelihood estimates.
For a complimentary copy of the webinar video and slides, fill out the form at the right side of this page.